The following positions have recently been reported to the COALITION as being available. The text describing each position has been created by the school making the posting. The COALITION is not responsible for any errors or omissions contained therein.
Job Title- Director of fast growing Allied Health Care Training School-New York City
The Director of Allied Health is responsible for providing direction, coordination, and
Supervision to all allied health programs and facilities. Position duties include community
Outreach, facility development and oversight, recruitment of faculty, staff, and students.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES
- Directs and coordinates all allied health programs and facilities (E)
- Coordinates and provides allied health community outreach activities including
- business partnerships; student and staff recruitment; articulation with high schools,
- All Public Relations and Social Media updating, working with Graphic designers on Marketing Material, (E)
- In cooperation with School Owners , supervises, orients, evaluates ,performance, and provides leadership to assigned academic and classified employees, in the allied health programs (E)
- Works with Management to hire faculty and staff and provide staff development (E)
- Facilitates projects, including curriculum development, professional accreditation, student success measures, and other aspects of program support (E)
- Initiates, monitors, and manages contractual agreements between educational facility and clinical facilities (E)
- Oversees and implements health and safety regulations including but not limited to:
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) (E)
- Participates in the resolution of student grievances, student problems and complaints (E)
- Develops the annual operating budget, in conjunction with the Senior Management of the allied health programs (E)
- Prepares a variety of reports and correspondence appropriate to assignment (E)
- Performs related duties as required or assigned(E) = designates an essential function
Qualifications- Must either be a current Director or have the necessary credentials to be licensed by the State of NY BPSS
A cover letter, including salary requirements, MUST be included. Applicants that do not submit a cover letter with salary requirements will not be considered.
Please Submit by Email only to Director.Search.AHC@GMAIL.COM